- Deadline: 15th of July (in the year of planned enrolment)
- Due to the current situation caused by Covid-19 the application period has been extended until the 20th of August 2020
- Application via OvGU Online Bewerbungen (national degree) or uni-assist (foreign degree)
- Information on the entry requirements for the programme can be found here.
- Information on the application procedure via OvGU Online Bewerbungen can be found here.
- Information on the documents you have to hand in as a hard copy can be found here.
Checklist for your application
- Educational certificate
- Bachelor’s certificate (or proof of similar degree) in original language as well as (officially translated) in English or German
- You also need to attach your university's grading system
- Proof of at least 180 ECTS
- Proof of at least 30 ECTS within the field of social science
- Proof of English language proficiency on C1-level:
- Either via an official language certificate (UNIcert, IELTS, IELTS Indicator, Cambridge, TOEFL, TOEFL iBT® Special Home Edition, TOEIC or telc)
- Or via a high school or Bachelor degree taught in English (in Australia, Great Britain, New Zealand, the USA, Ireland or Canada; restrictions apply)
- Proof of relevant academic or professional experience in a foreign country of 3 months or more
- Letter of motivation (3 pages in English)
- CV (in English)
Roadmap for your application via uni-assist
Step 1: Assemble your documents
- Obtain certified copies of your documents and certificates (all documents that are not in German or English need to be officially translated)
- Make copies of your documents and upload them to the uni-assist online portal
Step 2: Submit your application online
- Register with the online portal
- Submit all online applications electronically.
Step 3: Pay the processing fees
- Uni-assist is unable to process your application before you have paid the handling fee.
Step 4: Send all certified documents as hard copies to:
- uni-assist e.V. 11507 Berlin GERMANY
Step 5: Finish all of this before July 15th